Saturday, March 8, 2014
Saturday, March 1, 2014
just because someone else is being a shitty person doesn’t mean you have to be too…
Monday, February 24, 2014
"The stuffed rabbit asked - What is real? Does it mean having things that buzz inside you and a stick-out handle? And the Horse said: Real isn’t how you’re made. It’s a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long long time not just to play with, but really loves. Then you become…
1. Gym - 3 times a week (4 if lucky!)
2. Breakfast everyday!
3. Plan meals the night before - shop weekly basis
4. 2 lbs less every week = 12 lbs by April
5. Finish 2 bottles of water everydaaaay.
6. Bed by 10 (or as close too) & up by 6
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Meal Planning (23/02/2014) - Week 1
Monday: (School/Work + commute = 800-1800)
- Gym: 20 Cardio + weightsss
- Breakfast: Smoothie (banana, frozen mango + strawberries), 2 waffles
- Lunch: Big ol’ Salad
- Snack: 2 baked yams
- Dinner: TBA
Tuesday: (Time out = 730-1900)
- Gym: Rest Day
- Breakfast: Smoothie (banana, frozen mango + strawberries), omelette
- Snack: Apple or Orange
- Lunch: Veggie Sandwich - veggie patty
- Snack: Celery & Hummus
- Dinner: TBA
- peanut butter
- feta cheese
- vanilla yogurt
"On the other hand, we kind of, like, hacked our own nervous system response because we have this very meta brain; we have this ability to create these contexts in which we simultaneously can scare ourselves while knowing that we’re safe.”
I’m so completely in love with this dude.
Seriously the only reason I watch Bain Games even though I know a lot of it is just really dumb ‘science’…
Can I have him!
I’ve been practicing Islam for one year, three months, and five days. I don’t know if I’m qualified enough to do this yet, but I’d like to break out my soapbox and address the ummah for a second.
Incoming truth bomb: Muslim men, we are failing our sisters. I know that’s not something most of you…